Abstract submission closes on November 20th, 2023.
How to Submit an Abstract
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically, through this page.
- Abstracts sent via email, fax, or regular mail will not be processed or acknowledged.
- Acknowledgment of your submission will be sent via email. If you do not receive an email confirmation, your abstract has not been submitted. Please check the email address that you entered into the online system.
- Abstracts should be in the form of two pages summary. Please, download here the abstract template (IISM2024_abstract-template.doc )
Online Submission Procedures
- Register or login here (link), select the voice of the menu “Ising machines – 2024“
- Read and follow the submission procedures, which will be available at each step of the online process.
- You will be asked about the technical session of your submission. A complete list of technical sessions is reported below.
- Provide an accurate email address for the corresponding author and provide all other information requested on the electronic form. This email address will be used for all communications.
- Ising encoding techniques and algorithms
- Combinatorial optimization with Ising machines
- Advanced energy minimizations strategies
- Theory of Ising machines
- Probabilistic computing
- Coherent Ising machine
- Oscillatory Ising machines
- High-order Ising machines
- Simulated bifurcation
- Other promising unconventional computing paradigms
- Quantum annealers
- Spintronic Ising machines