June 11-16, 2023 – Bari/Carovigno, Italy
The 2023 edition of IEEE Magnetics Summer School will be hosted by the Politecnico di Bari, Italy, in collaboration with Petaspin Association and the University of Messina, Italy.
The official webpage of the school can be visited at this link.
In this page, you will find useful information about the program, the school venue, and how to reach it.
A general schedule of the school is given in the following table. More information about topics and lecturers will be published soon.
The program includes events from Sunday 11 evening to Friday 16 evening. For this reason, we suggest students and lecturers to travel accordingly (arrival Sunday 11 morning, departure Saturday 17).
Accommodation for students is reserved from Sunday 11 (check-in) until Saturday 17 (check-out).
The school will take place at Riva Marina Resort, in Carovigno, which is 90 kms away from Bari. Accommodation is reserved and managed by IEEE Magnetics Society and local organizers.
How to reach the school
Airport of Salento, Brindisi: distance from the school venue is 18 Km.
Airport Bari Palese: distance 95 Km.
Local organizers suggest to fly to Brindisi, however both the airports are connected by public transportation to Carovigno train station. A shuttle service from both the airports and from Carovigno station is provided by Riva Marina Resort.
In the next weeks, organizers will collect travel details of all the participants to provide them detailed information about possible convenient transportation from/to the school venue.
- Vito Puliafito, Politecnico di Bari, Italy, email@example.com
- Giovanni Finocchio, Università di Messina, Italy, firstname.lastname@example.org
IEEE Magnetics Society Educational Committee
- Hyunsoo Yang, National University of Singapore (Chair)
- Andrii Chumak, University of Vienna, Austria
- Amal El-Ghazaly, Cornell University, USA
- Ravi Hadimani, Virginia Commonwealth University, USA
- Tae Hee Kim, Ewha Womans University, South Korea
- Peng Li, University of Science and technology of China
- Leszek Malkinski, University of New Orleans, USA
- Montserrat Rivas, University of Oviedo, Spain
- Laura Steren, Instituto de Nanociencia y Nanotecnologia, Argentina
- Dan Wei, Tsinghua University, China