To apply for the application to the school, please:
- fill the registration document (registration_form.doc)
- register or login here (link), select the voice of the menu “School on Spintronics: fundamentals and application“
- upload the filled document at the option “Submit Abstract“
The deadline for the application is 05 October 2022.
Notification of acceptance/rejection will be sent by 5 September 2022.
The registration will close on 15 October 2022
|Regular (shared room)||350EUR|
|IEEE Members (shared room)||300EUR|
|Regular (single room)||500EUR|
|IEEE Members (single room)||450EUR|
Registration fees include:
- Partecipation to the school
- coffee breaks (13-16 December)
- pizza dinner on 14 December
- lunches (13-15 December)
- social dinner 15 December
- social activities
- housing : 4 nights (12-16 December) in a shared room with another student
Registration procedure consists of two steps:
- Payment of the fee. It can be done:
- by bank transfer, from SEPA countries: EU, UK, Switzerland, Norway
- by credit card (via PayPal), from non-SEPA countries
A complete map of SEPA countries can be found here. Below, you will find the details for the two types of payment.
- Filling in the registration form (link).
Payment details for SEPA countries: EU, UK, Switzerland, Norway
Bank transfer should be made to the following account:
IBAN: IT 43 U 01030 82530 000000434708
BIC/Swift code: PASCITM1ME8
Bank name: Monte dei Paschi di Siena
Bank address: Santa Teresa di Riva, Messina
Key Word: School on Spintronics 2022 Firstname Lastname
Currency: The payment should be made in Euros.
Please make sure that the transfer charges are paid entirely by the sender.
Payment details for non-SEPA countries
Please, only if you pay from a non-SEPA country, proceed with the payment with your credit card via the following Paypal link: