Abstract submission closed on April 25th, 2022.
How to Submit an Abstract
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically, through this page.
- Abstracts sent via email, fax, or regular mail will not be processed or acknowledged.
- Acknowledgment of your submission will be sent via email. If you do not receive an email confirmation, your abstract has not been submitted. Please check the email address that you entered into the online system.
- Abstracts should be in the form of one page summary. Please, download here the abstract template (TMAG2022_abstract-template.docx).
Online Submission Procedures
- Read and follow the submission procedures, which will be available at each step of the online process.
- You will be asked about the technical session of your submission. A complete list of technical sessions is reported below.
- TMAG 2022 accepts only abstracts for invited talks and contributed posters.
- Provide an accurate email address for the corresponding author and provide all other information requested on the electronic form. This email address will be used for all communications.
- Antiferromagnetic spintronics
- Antiferromagnetic materials
- Light and magnetism
- Novel light sources
- Magnetic domain walls
- Magnetization dynamics
- Modeling of magnetic materials
- Novel magnetic materials and multilayers
- Spin torque switching, spin torque nano-oscillators and detectors
- Spin waves and magnonics
- Spin-orbit torques
- Spintronics for neuromorphic and unconventional computing
- Topological magnetism
- Ultrafast magnetism