How to Submit an Abstract
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically.
- Abstracts sent via email, fax, or regular mail will not be processed or acknowledged.
- Acknowledgment of your submission will be sent via email. If you do not receive an email confirmation, your abstract has not been submitted. Please check the email address that you entered into the online system.
- Abstracts should be in the form of one page summary. Please, download here the abstract template (TMAG2020_abstract-template.docx, TMAG2020_abstract-template.doc).
Online Submission Procedures
- Read and follow the submission procedures, which will be available at each step of the online process.
- Provide an accurate email address for the corresponding author and provide all other information requested on the electronic form. This email address will be used for all communications.
- Abstracts should be 2500 characters or less (abstract body, image captions and all spaces will be counted) and are limited by the submission system. Titles, authors, addresses, and references will not count in the 2500 character limit.
Abstracts decisions will be announced to the corresponding authors via e-mail by March 31, 2020.