The TMAG2020 co-chairs want to reward scientific activities performed by young researchers in the field of magnetism. With this aim, the TMAG program committee presents an award addressed to a researcher who has published outstanding research about magnetism and related topics and has submitted an abstract to TMAG2020.
Application process and requirements for YOUNG RESEARCHER AWARD
- Deadline for application is the same deadline as the abstract submission.
- Applicants must be no older than 40 years old at the 6nd of September, 2021.
- Applicants should be post-docs (no more that 7 years from the end of PhD).
- Applications have to be sent to Prof. Giovanni Finocchio (firstname.lastname@example.org) after the abstract has been submitted.
- Five finalists will be selected by the scientific committee supported by a review panel if necessary.
Prof. Slavin Andrei (Oakland University, Rochester, USA)
Prof. Juan-Carlos Rojas-Sánchez (CNRS, France)
Dr. Paola Tiberto (INRiM, Italy, AIMagn representative)
Finalists and winner of the award
Victor Lopez Dominguez (Northwestern University, USA) – winner
Martina Basini (Stockholm University, Sweden)
Isabella Boventer (Université Paris-Saclay, France)
Alexander Mook (University of Basel, Switzerland)