The TMAG2020 co-chairs want to reward scientific activities performed by young researchers in the field of magnetism. With this aim, the TMAG program committee presents an award addressed to a researcher who has published outstanding research about magnetism and related topics and has submitted an abstract to TMAG2020.
Application process and requirements for YOUNG RESEARCHER AWARD
- Deadline for application is the same deadline as the abstract submission.
- Applicants must be no older than 40 years old at the 7nd of September, 2020.
- Applicants should be post-docs (no more that 7 years from the end of PhD).
- Applications have to be sent to Prof. Giovanni Finocchio (firstname.lastname@example.org) after the abstract has been submitted.
- Five finalists will be selected by the scientific committee supported by a review panel if necessary.
- The five finalists will get an award of €100 and each has to give a talk at TMAG2020 that will be evaluated (the evaluation commission will be set after the selection of the finalists. The Commission will evaluate the applicants, based on a set of criteria, clarity to broadband audience, duration of the presentation, clear description of the impact of the work, clear details about the contribution of the presenter.
- The finalist winner will be communicated during the social event on 10th September and will receive an award of € 300.
Application process and requirements for Best Poster Presentation Award
This award is open to all the poster presentation at TMAG 2020. There will be three winners by selected by an evaluation committee and the poster session chairs. The three finalists get an award of €80.